Monday, March 22, 2004

hahas.... quoting from josh's blog, "So amazing it's ironic." haaa i've my own version. amazement never comes without irony. i'm sorta still stuck with the 'WHAT IFs' mentality. how can i break that? everytime i think about it, my mind starts rattling and shooting all the questions and negative thoughts. i want it to cease, right this moment! what if you left? what if i had done something that day? what if? what if? what if? shut it, i don't wanna hear. it disgusts me utterly to even recall or think bout it. it's like this goo stuck on the wall that only after a long period of time will it get washed off. unless you paint it over with a new spread. but doubt it'll ever happen. forgiveness... an even worse irony. i forgive you, but i'm angry still. like WT-! how can i forget? it's hard. whoever can understand that curl of pain? unless you've been through my feelings. like a mistake that can never be erased. to forget might be impossible.. to forgive... yes i already have. i just need you to prove to me that it will never happen again.

sometimes i feel i ain't good enough for you. i know we've talked this over, but it just keeps coming back. assure me please, i don't know how to stop this endless loop of insecurity and that circle of hurt. someone, please, help me.